This is a personal blog. All info published here does not recommend a call (BUY/SELL). The author shall not be liable in anyway for your losses or problems whatsoever.

You are welcome to copy and post my articles in your blog/website if you find it useful. Please quote my site with a link back to that article which you had copied. Thanks!


Monday 28 March 2011

JCY make a strong comeback today, closing at RM0.735 (+7cts, +10.5%)



JCY had fallen a lot lately, reaching 52-week low at 57.5 cents (15/3/2011). Everyone is avoiding this stock, and there's not much mention in any share forum. I had been interested with this stock since it slide to 90 cents, and had the urge of buying at 87 cents, but when it had fallen more, I decided to sit on the fence to avoid catching the "falling knife".



Today, it surged more than 10%, reaching it's highest at 74.5 cents. I see it rise to 70 cents this morning, but I was too nervous to go in, since it has up 4 cents. Little did I realise that it can go up to 74.5 cents!

And the biggest winner? JCY-CC, which closed at RM0.07 (+1cts, +16.7%). It's highest today is RM0.08!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika