This is a personal blog. All info published here does not recommend a call (BUY/SELL). The author shall not be liable in anyway for your losses or problems whatsoever.

You are welcome to copy and post my articles in your blog/website if you find it useful. Please quote my site with a link back to that article which you had copied. Thanks!


Thursday 24 March 2011

Recent Purchase



Since starting this blog, I have the intention of recording my trade experience and also my portfolio performance. I had intended to setup a RM5,000 fund and see how it grows.

Currently, my portfolio is as follow:
GENS-CD    (bought @ 0.085)
MEGB          (bought @ 1.76)

RM5,000 is not a big figure, so the quantity of stocks I can play along is quite limited. Mostly will be speculative penny shares, warrants, and also those that had fallen sharply.

In my coming post I shall reveal why I pick the above stocks and my thought on the exit plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika